- Available help resources
- IMF Data
- Subscriptions and prices
- Print publications and the IMF Bookstore
- Corrections log
- MARC records
- The Help page has the Startup Guide and the Custom Books Guide. Each guide has been translated into Arabic, French, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. At the bottom of the Help page you will find descriptions of IMF publications.
- FAQs cover the following topics: general questions, content, technology, searching, personal accounts, and custom books.
- For general questions and help with IMF eLibrary publications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions and help with IMF Data, contact email@example.com. For subscription information, contact Alexa Smith.
- If your subscription includes IMF Data, your library has access to the four statistical databases:International Financial Statistics, Direction of Trade, Balance of Payments, and Government Finance Statistics.
- Click on IMF DATA link at the top of the main eLibrary page. The Help page has six in-depth user guides, translated into six languages.
- Free trial: If you are not a current subscriber, you may sign up for a free trial.
- Pricing policies: Current IMF policy allows free access for academic, non-profit, and government institutions in developing countries to IMF publications and databases, in order to provide more support for research. The Free Subscription Policy page has details and a list of eligible countries.
- Most IMF publications, including books, analytical papers, periodicals, reports, and other collections, can be purchased in print from the IMF Bookstore.
- Each of the four IMF statistical data products can be ordered individually in online, print, or CD ROM format. To purchase multiple products or packages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, as discounts may apply.
Corrections and revisions made after publication are incorporated into the electronic editions available on the IMF eLibrary. Visit the corrections page to access detailed log files for specific publications.
- Do I need to download the complete file of MARC records every time, or is there a change/add/delete file? Both the complete file and a change/add/delete file are available.
- How often do you update MARC records, and how will I know when there is an update? MARC records are updated monthly and noted in the news section. If you subscribe to the news RSS on the homepage, you will be notified automatically.
- Do you provide usage reporting and how can I get it? Currently, COUNTER compliant reports are sent to the account administrator each month. We will soon add more detailed reporting and the ability for administrators to download reports on their own. If you have questions about the reports, are not receiving them, or would like to request them, please contact email@example.com
Download the full MARC records for eLibrary in four different formats. Below is an explanation of the formats. Scroll down for the links to the files.
|File extension||Data format||Character set|
You can also download the records based on your subscription. If you prefer, you can download the current monthly update. The files have been zipped for faster download. Please right-click on the file and select save target as, in order to open the file into your software program.
|eLibrary||IMF Statistics||Books and Analytical Papers||Periodicals and Reports|
April 2013 Updates
March 2013 Updates
February 2013 Updates
|Marc 21||No new updates for this subscription, this month.||Marc 21|
January 2013 Updates
|Marc Text||Marc Text||Marc Text||No new updates for this subscription, this month.|
|*MARC text with Marc-8 character set|